- Hydrogen Peroxide Plasma Sterilizer, Model CM-0191A, with valid capacity of 33L
- Technology for the next 10 years with safety, no harmful residue, no pollution to the environment and fastness in sterilizing process.
- Applicable to surgical instruments including metal, non-metal, humidity and heat sensitive medical instruments.
- Creating plasma (high effect oxidizing agent) inside the sterilizing chamber for Hydrogen Peroxide low temperature plasma sterilizing.
- Constant temperature inside the chamber to assure no hazardous residue and to achieve stable sterilization effect.
- Cycle time of 33 minutes for standard cycle, 17 minutes for short cycle
- One touch sterilization
- No offensive residues, safe to operator, high efficiency to assure a fast instrument turnaround
- Touch screen LCD and USB port
- Built in mini thermal printer
- Hydrogen peroxide cassette
- Complete consumable supply with low prices
- Rectangular design to maximize loading capacity than round chamber
- Special chamber of full aluminum material with better heat conductivity shelves, built in biological incubator and foot kicking door switch
- Chamber dimension of 550mmx 800x 500mm, with valid capacity of 33L
- Power supply of 220V, 50Hz
- Ambient temperature of 5℃ ~ 40℃
- Constant temperature of 50℃ ~ 60℃
- Power of 280W for regular drying
- Power of 1100W for Lumen drying
- General power consumption of 125W
- Cycle time of maximum 35 minutes