The ventilator is air driven and microcomputer controlled, it includes following functions: A/C, SIMV, IPPV, SIGH etc. The apparatus can preside over the patient’s breath by enacting the breath frequency, the rate between inspiration and expiration, and the regulation of the dampness tidal volume. The main elements of the apparatus are high-quality import products, which develop the dependability and the stability of the products. It is reasonably designed, easily carried, and highly reliable. It is suitable for Breathing rescue and treatment was applied to the emergency ward, ICU etc.
A/C, SIMV, IPPV, SIGH
CM-500C breathing mode is IPPV
1 Tidal volume (Vt): 0 – 2000ml
2 I:E ratio (RATIO): 1:0:1 – 1:3
3 Breathing frequency (RATA): 4 – 60 times/minute
4 SIMV Frequency: 2 – 30 times/minute
5 Trigger pressure (Pt):-0.3kPa
6 Safety largest gas pressure: ≤ 12kPa
7 Inspiration oxygen concentration: 40% ± 15%
- Pressure upper limit (Ph) alarm: 2 – 6Kpa
- Pressure lower limit (PI) alarm: 0.6 – 2.0KPa
- Quiet sound alarm: <2min
- Tidal volume (Vt)
- I:E ratio (RATIO)
- Breathing frequency (RATA)
- Airway pressure waveform
- Pressure of peak (Ppeak)
- High-definition LCD display
- Power supply: AC 220 V±22V.50Hz ±1Hz.
- Mainframe input power: 90VA
- Complete machine noise: ≤65dB (A)
- Compliance system:≤4ml/100Pa
There are no reviews yet.