This support is ideal for men and women needing treatment for minor back aches and pains resulting from sprains, muscle soreness and strains, cramping, or contusion (bruising) and can be used during activity or when standing or sitting for an extended period of time.
- Reusable gal pack that can be heated in the microwave for therapeutic heat or stored in the freezer for cold therapy.
- A mesh pocket holds the gel insert over the lower lumber region.
- Plush elastic, criss-cross straps are designed to evenly distribute compression across the entire lumbar region and provide additional support.
- Constructed of a unique tri-laminate material that combines a durable outer nylon, a support foam base, and a soft cotton lining, the design also features two anti-roll stays and easy hook and loop closures.
- colour: beige
- Measure around the fullest part of the abdomen.